Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 362 Shout-Out to Claire Bear

Claire is the funniest kid you'll ever meet. She has been hamming it up ever since she was in a high chair and would  roll her eyes for a laugh. She has lent her beautiful mug for many portraits during the 365, wearing masks that itched her face, capes that didn't actually make her fly, and for a measly two dollars a portrait and an ice cream cone at the local dairy.

I love you Claire Bear and thank you so much for being such a fun and happy little girl. Thank you for being so patient with Mommy sewing.

 I love you!

This is an instagram photo I took of Claire as we were patiently waiting in a very long line for Cotton Candy at the fair. I dare you not to laugh.



2 comments:

Mel said...

miss that sweet face - and her mama's too - but OMIGOODNESS... there's only 3 days left??!! 3!

YOU DID IT!! Just have to shout.

Wow.. is there some 'congrats party' where you officially retire your needle, or get your fingertips pampered? You deserve it amazing lady.

xo
mel
needle and nest design

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm definitely laughing! I would have that face too if I had to wait in a long line for cotton candy!