Thursday, December 29, 2011

Press!

I just received an email from someone who said she found me via Jenny Hart's Sublime Stitching Blog!



Jenny Hart for those who live under a rock is the Queen of Modern Embroidery. I bought her kit years ago and was too intimidated to try it.... but that cute little kit (oh and its the cutest packaged kit ever btw) kept calling to me...

Stitch it Kit



And then I did... and the love affair with embroidery began.

For anyone that wants to take a stab (I couldn't resist the pun) at trying embroidery I recommend anything Jenny has written.  She makes embroidery very accessible and best of all fun!


Embroidered Effects


Sublime Stitching


























Thank you so much Jenny!

(if you could all see my big grin!)

1 comment:

ThePaintedPisces said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!