Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 54 (Take This Job and Shove It Week)

Receptionist. My main responsibility was to answer the phone and give directions to get to the office. I was from out of town and  had no idea of describing how to get there. I would have to interrupt the other staff to ask directions. They drew me maps, I still had to ask for directions.

Come to think of it I never received a mug with jelly beans and a small stuffed animal wearing a t-shirt that says You're #1 ... not even on secretary's day.



7 comments:

Kailey said...

The face on this one is just incredible!

Rae - Say It Aint So said...

very nice! i love the phone chord.

thursday said...

such a great one Jen! love it1

Meli said...

Haha this is my life right now

Femke said...

I keep staring at these works to see how you do it, but still can't figure it out - love it!

xoxo, Femke On the Button

jen duncan said...

I don't know how you're doing it---coming up with the idea, sketching it, stitching it, blogging about it, and EVERYTHING else that goes along with day to day life. Just wanted to stop and say I'm really glad you ARE doing it because I (and I'm sure many others) look forward to your daily posts. :-)

gina said...

I love this one SO MUCH!

p.s. hope it's okay I blogged about your project today - had to share the <3